Thursday 21 April 2011

No flies on this guy.

First thank you ladies for visiting and your comments,  glad you enjoy the jokes.
I'm looking forward to Easter with a friend coming up for lunch to-morrow and going to daughter Arlene, for a family BBQ  on |Sunday, In hope you all have a nice Easter too.


The banking crisis simply explained:-


Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100 the farmer agreed to deliver 
the donkey the next day

next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad
> news. The donkey has died.'
>
> Paddy replied, 'Well then just give me my money back.'
>
>
> The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I've already spent it.'
>
>
> Paddy said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'
>
>
> The farmer asked, 'What are you going to do with him?'
>
>
> Paddy said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'
>
>
>
> The farmer said, 'You can't raffle a dead donkey!'
> Paddy said, 'Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell
> anybody he's dead.'
>
>
>
> A month later, the farmer met up with Paddy and asked, 'What happened
> with that dead donkey?'
>
>
>
> Paddy said, 'I raffled him off.
>
>
> I sold 500 tickets at two pounds a piece and made a profit of £898'
> The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Paddy said, 'Just the guy who won.
>
>
> So I gave him his two pounds back.'
>
> Paddy now works for the Royal Bank of Scotland ..
>
>

3 comments:

  1. LOL Enjoy your day Arlene xxxHugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was almost too close to the truth to be funny, Arlene...

    I laughed my hindquarters off, anyway!!!

    Thank you for ending my day with a laugh!

    ReplyDelete