Thursday 3 April 2014

Vaseline [needs a sense of humour.]



     Vaseline


A man doing market research for the Vaseline Company knocked at the door and was greeted by a young woman
with three small children running around at her feet.

"I'm doing some research for the Vaseline. Have you ever used this product?"

She said, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."

"If you don't mind my asking," he said, "what do you use it for?"

"We use it for sex," she said.

The researcher was a little taken a back. "Usually people lie to me and say they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a the hinge on the gate. But, in fact, we know that most people do use it for sex. I admire your honesty.

Since you've been so frank, can I ask you tell me exactly HOW you use it for sex?"

The woman said, "Yes, I don't mind telling you at all.

My husband and I put it on the doorknob and it keeps the kids out."

2 comments: